GACS provides professional services pertaining to legislation in the following areas:
- Assisting the industry to interpret and comply with ICAO Annexes, National primary legislation, Regulations and Requirements and Certification, Acceptance and Registration of new and used aircraft.
- Assisting and guiding Air Operators, Training Organisations and Maintenance Organisations establish systems approvable by their respective Authorities including the preparation of documents required for Certification and Approval.
- Guiding organizations to sustain Approvals by conducting continuous Audits on the Organisations, Aircraft Records, Spares Stock and Procurement Procedure, etc....
- To provide Oil Exploration Aviation support. Our capacity to perform quality/safety audits of air operations in Kenya and the region with a view to supporting the corporates such as the oil and gas companies when choosing providers of air services for their local travel.
- Guiding Operators to obtain and retain IOSA Certification.